Continuous education and professional development are mandatory for AIIC Active Members. They are also a guarantee the high quality of the work of AIIC members.
Lucia Stavolone has always considered continuous education and professional development extremely important and necessary, aware as she is that, as conference interpreter and translator, she works on the state of the art of the most diverse topics.
They also correspond to her own personal choice and desire for learning.
In this period of social distancing due to the COVID-19 pandemics, it has become necessary to work from remote. For this reason, Lucia has been attending webinars on various topics, and in particular on remote interpreting,
The following are some of the certificates of the webinars she attended.
Events with Certification
- AIIC Italy – Webinar on Simultaneous Remote Interpreting
- Cross-cultural Communications & Blue Horizon – The Remote Interpreter Webinar Series: #1 An Overview of Remote Interpreting
- Interpreting Coach – Italian Interpreters with an English Retour
- Cross-cultural Communications & Blue Horizon – The Remote Interpreter Webinar Series: #3: Basic Protocols and Professional Etiquette in Remote Interpreting
- Cross-cultural Communications & Blue Horizon – The Remote Interpreter Webinar Series: #4: Guidelines for Healthcare Remote Interpreters
- AIIC USA: Remote Simultaneous Interpreting (RSI) Forum
- AIIC Italy – Guided simultaneous interpretation exercises on Zoom – BASE level
- AIIC Italy: Certificate of the Quality of Professional Services
- AIIC Italy: Guided Training on the interpretation Function of the Zoom Platform – Advanced Level
- GDPR For Professionals: Certificate of Participation in Webinar on GDPR